Latest Updates on Debby's Impact on New Tampa
Here is what you need to know.
Tropical Storm Debby came roaring in this weekend, soaking the Bay Area and spoiling weekend plans. Here are the links to all of Patch's storm coverage:
- Debby Makes Landfall Outside Bay Area
- Tampa Police Cruise Flood Zones in Style
- Salvation Army Responds to Tropical Storm Debby
- Sunshine Skyway Idle, As Other Bridges Open (PHOTOS)
- New Tampa Takes Storm in Stride
- Debby Wreaks Havoc Across Bay
- Flood Waters Can Be Deadly
- Bay Area Still in Debby’s Sights
- Howard Frankland, Courtney Campbell Open Tues. Morning
- Update: Howard Frankland, Courtney Campbell Open
- Debby Remains on Track for Florida Landfall
- Greco Middle Turns into Red Cross Shelter
- Update: Courtney Campbell, North Howard Frankland Lanes Closed Due to Debby
- Hillsborough Doesn’t Declare State of Emergency
- Shelter for Flooding Victims Opens in USF Area
- Tornado Watch Extended Until 11 p.m.
- Gov. Scott Declares State of Emergency For Florida
- Tropical Storm Debby: New Tampa Images, Reader Comments
- The Latest Storm Updates From Hillsborough County Officials
- Debby's Track Shifts Again
- 4,000 TECO Customers Without Power Monday
- Debby Keeps Tampa Bay on High Alert
- How is New Tampa Weathering the Storm?
- Watch Out for These Roads, Sheriff's Office Advises
- TECO Outages Slam Bay Area
- Tampa Bay Area Tornado Watch Extended
- Hillsborough Schools Open on Monday
- Need Sandbags? Get Them Here
- PHCC Cancels Classes Due to Tropical Storm Debby
- Tampa Bay Area Under Tropical Storm Watch
- Tornado Watch Issued for Tampa Bay Area
- Tornado Warning Issued For New Tampa
- How is Tropical Storm Debby Affecting New Tampa?
- Rain From Tropical Storm Debby Soaks New Tampa
- Tropical Storm Debby Forms; Rainy Weekend Continues for Tampa Bay
Let us know how you’re weathering the storm. Post your photos on Patch or add a comment to the comments section.
Stay with Patch for updates on the storm.