Top Headlines: Camden Live Oaks Sells For $63.4M, Tower to Transform Tampa Skyline
Stories you might have missed this week.
It's been another busy week (when isn't it, actually?). Maybe that caused you to miss some important local stories. That's OK, though, because Patch has put together a list of some of the most-read stories. Here they are in no particular order:
- A 36-story structure is being pitched for downtown.
- The apartment complex is now known as Amberly Place at Tampa Palms.
- Gov. Rick Scott has a proposal to make sure the state’s teachers get raises.
- The TLC show's star, Theresa Caputo, will interact with the audience's departed loved ones during the show.
- Eat up and help out a New Tampa school on Jan. 30.
- Paula O’Neil, Pasco county’s clerk and comptroller, will lead the group ceremony on Feb. 14. The more the merrier, right?
- The Florida Highway Patrol was out on Jan. 24 educating young drivers about highway safety.