Top Headlines: Cano Gets 15 Years, Teen Remembered Online
Stories you might have missed this week on Patch.
You're a busy person, and you didn't check Patch everyday. That's OK, we get it! Here are some of the top stories this week:
- Be warned, New Tampa: Online shoppers may be susceptible to cyber crime during the holidays.
- Jared Cano's sentence includes 10 years of probation, plus counseling.
- The measure could save the U.S. government a lot of money, but do you think it’s worth it? We want to hear your thoughts, Tampa Bay!
- Here are some tips from the electric company.
- Friends and family tweet about Ty Neuhaus, the 19-year-old who died after a single-vehicle crash.