Top Headlines: Florida Secession Movement, Human Remains in Wesley Chapel
It was a busy week — we know you missed a lot. It's OK, though, because we have compiled the biggest "talker" pieces from the last seven days!
- The grisly discovery was made Thursday morning.
- An online petition has been filed with the White House requesting that Florida be allowed to “withdraw from the United States of America.” Do you think it’s time to go it alone?
- The stores will open earlier this year for Black Friday shoppers. Here is a sneak peek at some items on sale.
- The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office is seeking the public's help in identifying this man.
- Fire officials recommend buying Thanksgiving Day fried turkeys from a restaurant, but officials know the at-home cooking method is too popular to be stopped.
- How much is too much to spend on children and teens? We want to hear your thoughts Tampa Bay!
- Patch will make a $1 donation to AmeriCares for every tweet with the hashtag #PatchRebuilds.