Top Headlines: Freedom Bomb-Plotter Pleading No Contest, Obama Leading Romney in FL
Stories you might have missed this week on Patch.
- Staff used the opportunity to practice evacuation measures Thursday.
- The two newcomers bring diverse backgrounds, passion and expertise to the nonprofit.
- Public Policy Polling gives President Barack Obama 48 percent over Mitt Romney's 47 percent.
- Jared Cano was arrested in 2011 for threatening to blow up the New Tampa school.
- Tickets go on sale this Friday.