Top Headlines: Gen. Schwarzkopf Dies in Tampa, Pebble Creek Apartments Begin Leasing
Here is what you may have missed this week on New Tampa Patch
It's been a busy week so we understand that you may not have had time to catch up on all of the latest news. That's OK; Patch has got you covered! Here are some of posts you might have missed:
- Gen. H. Norman Schwarzkopf had retired to Tampa, Fla., after a final military assignment leading U.S. Central Command.
- The 168-unit, six-building development began welcoming renters earlier this month. Construction of the entire complex will end in March or April.
- The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office and other local agencies believe the same man is connected to nine separate bank burglaries, including one in New Tampa.
- He was found in a car early Thursday morning.
- Julie Schenecker is the New Tampa mother accused of gunning down her two children.
- Happy Holidays! The season is a time for gathering and celebrating with friends and family, gifts giving, reflection and thanks. Here are some holiday fun facts from our pals at the U.S. Census Bureau.