I don't know what is, but I need to know why I am dateless in Tampa. However, no one can seem to help me with my dilemma. Eighty percent of the time I am cool with being single because I can come and go as I please, lounge around in my old PJs, and I don't have to answer to anyone but sometimes ... sometimes ... especially during this holiday season, I wish I could ...
- take a brisk walk with my sexy someone.
- go horseback riding with my rugged someone.
- go hot air ballooning with my adventurous someone.
- snuggle up to a Blockbuster night with my cuddly someone.
- go out to dinner with my handsome someone.
- go bowling with my playful someone.
But alas it does not seem meant to be because I am home alone with my Casper someone! LOL! Get it? Casper someone ... as in the friendly ghost. LOL. Maybe this year I'll try something different. I'll tell Santa I want a man for Christmas! Stay tuned to find out if Santa fulfills my wish.