Here they are, in no particular order:
, Amberly Drive
- Popular with many USF students, Peabody's Billiard & Games has 70 TVs (including a 10-foot screen), sports packages, 11 pool tables, dart boards, Internet-accessible jukeboxes and more. The menu includes pub standards such as chicken fingers, salads, burgers, french fries, quesadillas, sandwiches, and pizzas.
, Bruce B. Downs Boulevard
- Lee Roy Selmon's is a sports bar and restaurant that offers a wide variety of appetizers, lunch, dinner and a kid's menu. How about pulled pork sliders, nachos, wings, burgers, soups and salads, as well as a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages? There is also outdoor seating so you can enjoy your sports while enjoying the nice outdoor weather.
, Tampa Palms Boulevard West
- Ciccio's Lodge Restaurant is a well-known name to New Tampa locals. This spot offers a wide variety of foods, including American bar food, Asian cuisine and California-style dishes. Ciccio's also offers indoor and outdoor seating and private rooms for parties. This restaurant has its own specials, such as ladies night, $5 sushi rolls and others.
, The Shops at Wiregrass
- Offering more than 300 craft beers and 40 different types of beers on tap, The Brass Tap is the place to go for a nice cold drink. The Brass Tap, nearby in Wesley Chapel, has been providing the area with a different flavor of experience and relaxation in a unique setting. They also have a cigar bar.
Prime Bar, The Shops at Wiregrass
- Prime Bar, also nearby in Wesley Chapel, bills itself as “sophisticated, seasonal and sustainable.” It has an indoor and outdoor bar with a plethora of TVs. They have a full menu that is a cut above standard bar fare, made with ingredients that come from nearby. In addition to various beers (including micro-brews), they make specialty cocktails and serve wine.