- Bruster's will donate a portion of proceeds to help 3-year-old Javon Morgan, a boy with Down syndrome who is in need of a special hearing device.
Sam Gibbons Memorial Set for Oct. 20 in South Tampa
- The World War II veteran, who spent more than 50 years as a lawmaker, was pronounced dead at Tampa General Hospital.
Wharton Students Busted For Trying to Sell Marijuana-Laced Baked Goods
- The students are both 17 years old.
Undecided Voters: What Are You Waiting For?
- As Election Day 2012 draws closer, we want to hear from undecided voters around Tampa Bay.
Questions About Constitutional Amendments on the Ballot? Here's Some Help
- The James Madison Institute, a nonpartisan, nonprofit research organization, has created a user-friendly guide to help voters prepare.