It was a busy week again, and you were not able to stay on top of the news. That's OK, Patch understands! Here are some of this week's big headlines:
No USF Tuition Increase If Request Met
- The Aim Higher initiative is asking state officials to fund $118 million toward state universities and colleges. If politicos do, state university officials say there will be no increase in 2012-2013.
Review and Rate New Tampa Businesses On Patch!
- Had a good experience? We want to hear it. Had a bad experience? We want to hear that too.
- A roundup of recent crime in New Tampa.
Does Charlie Crist’s Party Swapping Surprise You?
- The former governor of Florida has announced he’s joined the Democrat Party. Could another run for the governor’s office be far behind?
USF Findings Add to Intrigue At Dozier Reform School
- A university report finds there were more graves and deaths at the controversial reform school than reported by the state in 2009.