This ultra-luxury listing is being offered for $2.39 million — making it the most expensive New Tampa home currently on the market.
That's still down from the $2.59 million pricetag 6419 E. Maclaurin Drive held when we first profiled the property one year ago.
Situated in Tama Palms Reserve, this abode is a 2-acre, double-lot golf course/woodlands estate and guest house featuring four bedrooms, six full baths, three half baths, executive study, game/media room, exercise room and gourmet kitchen.
Here's what we wrote about it last year:
Appliances are top-of-the-line and the home has a host of custom upgrades and accoutrements. The list of features is quite extensive, but here are some highlights:
- Grand master suite with magnificent his and her rare marble baths and an absolutely unbelievable shower room.
- His and her closets with custom cabinetry; custom 8-foot interior wood doors.
- A large swimming pool and jacuzzi, and a separate water volleyball pool with waterfalls.
- Super deluxe poolside summer kitchen with Viking appliances.
- Climate-controlled wine room with space for 1,500 bottles.
- Salt-water aquarium and adjacent full bar.
- Gym and sauna.
- Gated motor court with 5-car garages and workshop.
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in guard-gated private retreat of Tampa Palm's Reserve.
To read the full listing, view AOL Real Estate.