The Tampa Liberty School is a subgroup of the Tampa 912 Project, and is a first of its kind in the Tampa Bay area. This school is a great opportunity for children ages 8 to 12 to learn about the founding principles of the United States. The school is dedicated to educating, enlightening, and exciting the youth of America, as to the fundamental principles and beliefs on which this country was founded.
We strive to empower them with the knowledge and will to preserve these liberties for the future. During July, the Tampa Liberty School will be offered in the Carrollwood area. The school will be hosted by The Paideia School of Tampa Bay, and will run over five days, July 9 through July 13. Hours will be 9:00 AM until noon each day. Activities are designed to teach the children while having fun. Please go to the website for more information and to register. Ages 8 to 12.
Please contact Jeff Lukens for more details. Or, to register your child, please go tampalibertyschool.org.
Tampa Liberty School is designed to impart the principles of liberty as discovered and implemented by the founders of our county. Some of the main points of emphasis in the Tampa Liberty School include:
- With freedom comes responsibility. Blending freedom and responsibility requires virtuous, moral, and educated citizens.
- Our unalienable human rights do not come from a king, a president, a congress, or any other form of government. They only come from God. We must know what they are and protect them.
- People and political parties can become corrupted. We promote fundamental principles that are timeless and incorruptible.
- Seek the truth by going to original sources. The founders' faith in God was fundamental to the founding of our country and the system the provided.
- The ultimate responsibility for maintaining liberty lies with the people. We must recognize that it is up to us (the citizens) to be the guardians of our liberty.