Bella Vita Ristorante & Market is an exquisite Italian restaurant and market that is a great place to go for true Italian food. With more than 25 years of experience in Italian cooking, Santo Baisi is the owner of this shop, which opened in 2010. Bella Vita has a wonderful menu that includes items like Chicken Marsala, seafood scampi, mussels marinara, and gourmet pizzas with fresh ingredients. On the market side, customers can purchase fresh homemade pastas, sauces, cookies, cheese, wine and more.
- Hours: Market hours: Tue - Fri, 11am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, 11am - 3pm. Restaurant hours: Tue - Thu, Sun, 5pm - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm - 10pm. Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and restrooms
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Italian
- Features: Dinner
- Atmosphere: Fun, Romantic