Ploy Thai Restaurant
Ploy Thai Restaurant was founded by Noy and Kay Saechia, who named the restaurant after their daughter, Ploy, meaning "little gem." The restaurant features authentic Thai cuisine as well as decorations and background music.
It also offers online ordering through Meal Cab. For more information on Ploy Thai, its food and history, visit its Web site.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 9pm; Fri, 11:30am - 10pm; Sat, noon - 10 pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: ploythairestaurant.com/app.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Thai
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant