Subway, of course, is known for its famous $5 foot-long sub. At this branch, you can watch your sandwich being made right before your eyes. You can also pick up a Subway card, on which you can collect points for free items or give as a gift.
Along with its subs, Subway is now carrying breakfast items -- a sunrise melt, for example, and a steak, egg and cheese sandwich. For more information visit their website listed above.
- Hours: Monday - Friday - 7 am - 10 pm Saturday - 8 am - 10 pm Sunday - 9 am - 9 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped Parking
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court, Fun