Offering more than 300 craft beers and 40 different types of beers on tap, The Brass Tap is the place to go for a nice cold drink. The Brass Tap has been providing the New Tampa area with a different flavor of experience and relaxation in a unique setting.
The Brass Tap also has a cigar bar. For more information on The Brass Tap visit its website.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 2 pm - 2 am; Fri - Sat, noon - 2 am; Sun noon - midnight; 21 and older only after 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking and accessible restrooms.
- ATM: No
- Cover charge: No
- Features: Happy hour, Live music, Outdoor seating
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Live Music, Lounge, Wine bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs
- Beer Types: Cask, Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew