The Hungry Greek
The Hungry Greek was founded by Dino Constantinou and his son Greorge in West Tampa in 2006. In 2009 the duo opened their second location.
Since then The Hungry Greek has become a favorite among locals. They offer eat-in and take-out as well as catering for those special events. The Hungry Greek offers authentic greek dishes with the option of indoor and outdoor seating.
For more information on The Hungry Greek and their history visit their website.
- Hours: Sunday - Saturday - 11 am - 9 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped Parking
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thehungrygreek.com/menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Greek
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun