William "Duece" Hulett
William "Duece" Hulett is from Lexington, KY. He was raised by his loving parents who both had a strong love of music. William was introduced at an early age to many types of music but his greatest inspirations would have to be Garth Brooks, Randy Travis, and Alan Jackson.
William had his first singing debut in front of a large crowd at his uncle's bar. As William looked out into the crowd and into their eyes filled with enjoyment, he then knew that singing was what he would strive for. Being a singer and pleasing the crowd made him come alive and William has been performing ever since.
As the years went by, William owned a few bars and has done personal security for some of the biggest and best entertainers known. Never giving up on his singing career, William's dream has finally come true and he is now known as International/Nashville Recording Artist "DUECE" with Mega International Records and Doc Holiday Productions!
Some of "Duece's" gigs include:
- Cadillac Ranch in Nashville, TN
- Tootsies Orchid Lounge in Nashville, TN
- Legends Corner in Nashville, TN
- The Second Fiddle in Nashville, TN
- The Stage in Nashville, TN
- Whiskey Bent Saloon in Nashville, TN
- Wildhorse Saloon in Nashville, TN
- Red Iguana in Nashville, TN
- Cotton Eyed Joe's in Knoxville, TN
- The Palace in Nashville, TN
- The Hall in Palmetto, FL
- Ralphs in San Antonio, Fl
- Strawberry Festival in Plant City, FL
- Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa, FL
- Lifestyles Fun Fest Events throughout Florida
- Many Chairty Events throughout Florida